The medical examinations and assessment scheduled as part of this visit are as follows:
- Review of a comprehensive health screening questionnaire, including individual, gynecological, family and lifestyle health parameters.
- Review of immunization status and update, if applicable.
- Measurement of height, weight and body mass index (BMI).
- Complete physical examination by an expert physician.
- Measurement of blood pressure.
- Complete blood and urine tests. Blood sugar control (diagnosis of diabetes and pre-diabetes), cholesterol, liver, kidney and thyroid functions.
- Resting ECG (a painless test that looks at heart rate and rhythm, heart enlargement in the case of high blood pressure, and can indicate if you have had a heart attack)
- Ear and vision assessment (audiometry and optometry tests).
- Breast examination and instructions for self-examination.
- Cervical smear
- HPV typing (cervical cancer screening)
- Nutritional check-up by videoconsultation.
Delivery and review of the complete medical report.