The medical examinations and assessment scheduled as part of this visit are as follows:
- Review of a comprehensive health screening questionnaire, including individual, gynecological, family and lifestyle health parameters.
- Review of immunization status and update, if applicable.
- Measurement of height, weight and body mass index (BMI).
- Complete physical examination by an expert physician.
- Measurement of blood pressure.
- Complete blood and urine analysis. Blood glucose (diabetes and pre-diabetes diagnosis), cholesterol, calcium and vitamin D levels, as well as liver, kidney and thyroid function tests.
- Resting ECG (a painless test that looks at your heart rate and rhythm, whether your heart is enlarged if you have high blood pressure, and whether you have had a heart attack)
- Ear and vision assessment (audiometry and optometry tests).
- Breast examination and instructions for self-examination.Cervical smear.
- HPV typing (cervical cancer screening)
- Nutritional check-up by videoconsultation.
Age and risk factor specific tests:
- Calculation of cardiovascular risk
- Hormonal profile.
- Colon cancer screening.
Delivery and review of the complete medical report.