Medical tests and evaluation in this visit package will include:
- Review of a comprehensive health screening questionnaire, including individual, family and lifestyle health parameters.
- Vaccination status review and update, if recommended.
- Measurement of height, weight, and Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Full physical examination completed by an expert medical doctor.
- Blood Pressure measurement.
- Complete blood and urine tests. Glucose levels (diagnosis of diabetes and pre-diabetes), cholesterol, liver, kidney and thyroid function are checked.
- Resting ECG (a painless test which studies the rate and rhythm of your heart, any enlargement of your heart if you have high blood pressure, and may show whether or not you have had a prior heart attack).
- Ear and eyesight evaluation (audiometry and optometry tests).
- Nutritional check-up by videoconsultation.
Delivery and review of the medical full health report.